National Association of Parish PREX Secretariats (NAPPS) Foundation, Inc.
NAPPS was conceived to Unite, Guide, and Assist all Parish PREX Secretariats in order to make the PREX Seminars effective instruments of evangelization by Organizing, Operating, and Maintaining auxiliary services and facilities connected with the growth and development of the PREX Movement in the Philippines and elsewhere.
Overview of the National Association of Parish PREX Secretariats ( NAPPS )
- NAPPS is to promote the glory of the Blessed Trinity nationwide
- It is to re-Evangelize the Church founded by Jesus Christ through renewal seminars such as PREX
- NAPPS is the umbrella that unites, guides and assists all PREX Secretariats, upon their request, with the proper permission of ecclesiastical superiors
- NAPPS shall promote the formation of Diocesan Association of Parish PREX Secretariats (DAPPS) with the consent of the Arch/Diocesan Arch/Bishop
- NAPPS will assist in organizing a yearly meeting of the various Diocesan Association of Parish PREX Secretariats (DAPPS)
- NAPPS shall organize a National Convention of all Parish PREX Secretariats every two years. April 2008 will be the next National Convention
- NAPPS shall provide the PREX Manual as well as other literatures needed for spiritual growth
- NAPPS shall promote regional, diocesan and national seminars and other services to deepen the spirituality of PREX lead and speaker couples/partners
- NAPPS is under the Episcopal Commission of Lay Apostolate (ECLA) of the Catholic Bishops Conference of the Philippines (CBCP) under the chairmanship of Bishop Gabriel Reyes
- NAPPS central office is at the Holy Trinity House of Formation, # 43 Walnut St., West Fairview, Quezon City with telefax # 939-9542